If you are associated with carpentry business and you are looking for a quality tool to level the rough edges of a raw wood, then the ideal tool for that purpose if presented to you by none other than the Telebrands PAKISTAN Stanley STPP7502 750 Watt 2 mm Planer.
The Stanley STPP7502 750 Watt 2 mm Planer, as the name indicates, is a tool designed to plane the rough edges of a wood with minimal effort. The Stanley Wood Planer is powered by a 750 Watt motor that effectively smooth the edges of any type or raw or finished wood material. The machine has a no load speed of 16,500 RPM, so it can level any rough edges in minutes. The Stanley Wood Planer has a maximum depth of cut up to 2 mm.
Technical Specifications of the Stanley STPP7502 750 Watt 2 mm Planer:
- Total power Input of the Wood Planer: 750 Watt
- Total No Load Speed of the Machine: 16,500 RPM
- Maximum Depth of Machine Cut: 2 mm
- Machine’s Rebating Depth: 12 mm
- Total Width of the Planer: 29 mm
- Length of the Machine Shoe: 82 mm
- Weight of the Machine: 2.9 Kilograms (approx.)
1 x Stanley STPP7502 750 Watt 2 mm Planer
1 x Parallel Fence
1 x Wrench
1 x Dust Bag
2 x TCT Blades
1 x VAC Adapter