- It is composed of a double lens, which allows to take both front and back images
- It is supported with global positioning system, so that you can track the whole drive
- It also consists of an internal gravity sensor
- You may apply a password to keep your data secure
- It also supports video playback mode
- Camera Apparatus: CMOS Camera
- System: PAL/CCIR NTSC/EIA
- Validity Pixel: PAL: 628 x 582; NTSC: 510 x 492
- Picture Area: PAL: 5.78 x 4.19mm
- NTSC: 4.69 x 3.45mm
- Horizontal Definition: 380Line
- Scan Frequency: PAL/CCIR: 50HZ NTSC/EIA: 60HZ
- Sensitivity: +18DB – AGL ON-OFF
- Camera 5.1 Mega Pixels
- Focus: Manual Adjustable from 30 mm to Infinity
- Minimum Illumination: 1.5LUX
- Power Output: 200mW
- Power Supply: + 8V DC
- Transmission Signal: Picture
- Operation Frequency: 1.2Ghz
- Operation Humidity: 85%RH
- Output: RF
- Power Consumption: <=640MW
- Operation Frequency: 1.2GHz
- Output: 200mA
- Transmission Frequency: Video RCA Jack
- Voltage: 9-12V DC
- Power Consumption: 1.2W
- Connect the antenna with the receiver.
- Plug power jack of DC 9V/12V power supply into the power socket of the receiver (the power indicator is on).
- Connect the output of receiver with monitor with AV wire.
- Plug power jack of DC 8V power supply into the power socket of the camera (battery of the same voltage is acceptable).
- Fine tune to the desired position (until the image of wireless camera is received).
- Adjust the lens of the camera to best position.
- Wireless Camera
- Wireless Receiver
- Adapter for Camera
- Adapter for Receiver
- AV Cable